Sunday, March 09, 2008

No longer a Construction Zone




It's Sunday night and I am trying to upload some pictures to show you that getting the floors finished really makes it finally look like a house, and not a construction zone. But Google is having some sort of server problem so the pictures will have to wait til morning. Maybe I can get Bo to sit down then as well and tell the story of the progress that has been made the last two weeks. For now, I will just thank him publicly for how hard and diligently he is working. The labor is so tedious and time consuming! He scrapes and sands and paints and stains hour after hour to turn this old house into a gem. Thank you, my love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your house looks great! You've obviously put a lot of work into it. My husband and I just bought a small house in Tobin Hill and will be doing some remodeling of our own. Your blog gives me hope that we can finish it!